Permanent Residence for Canada including ,sponsorship, Provinvial Nominee Programs, Express Entry, Protected person, Humanitarian & Compassionate Considerations & more
Permanent Residence in Canada
Individuals who wish to enter Canada and remain permanently must submit an application to acquire permanent residence in Canada.
Permanent Residence in Canada can depending on the circumstances be acquired through a existing relationship to certain family members, through an economic pathway or Humanitarian or refugee pathways.
Once a person acquires permanent residence they will need to meet certain requires to maintain their permanent residence.
Our Office provides the following services for Permanent Residence:
- Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class
- Family Class
- Outside of Canada sponsorship for spouses, Common-Law partners & Conjugal Relationships
- Parents & grandparents
- Other Relatives
- Economic Categories
- Humanitarian & Compassionate Considerations
- PR for Protected Persons
- Response to an Officer’s concern Also known as Procedural Fairness Letter
- PR Card or Travel Document
If you are contemplating applying for permanent residence and are unsure as to what option applies to you, you may want to book a consultation with an immigration lawyer.
Please note that this is not legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice.